Protecting the environment is very important to me, so I try to keep my production as environmentally friendly as possible:
- My workshop (and the rest of the household) runs on electricity that comes entirely from renewable sources.
- My packaging is completely free of plastic, from shipping box and padding material to document pouches for export documents. If there are plastic air cushions in your parcel, I have reused them, because that is more environmentally friendly than using new, compostable cushions.
- I send parcels within Germany in a CO2-neutral way.
- I never use tropical woods, the wood I use comes exclusively from Europe.
For products where mounting hardware is included, I provide wall anchors that are at least 50% made from renewable raw materials (Fischer greenline).
- Through donations from the proceeds of my shop I used to support the planting of trees. Starting in 2021, I make monthly donations to Greenpeace.