Protecting the environment is very important to me, so I try to keep my production as environmentally friendly as possible:
- My workshop (and the rest of the household) runs on electricity that comes entirely from renewable sources.
- My packaging is completely free of plastic, from shipping box and padding material to document pouches for export documents. Exceptions are some articles that need an EPS plate for protection. If you know a good alternative, let me know! If there are plastic air cushions in your parcel, I have reused them, because that is even more environmentally friendly than using new, compostable cushions.
- I send parcels within Germany in a CO2-neutral way.
- I never use tropical woods, the wood I use comes exclusively from Europe.
For products where mounting hardware is included, I provide wall anchors that are at least 50% made from renewable raw materials (Fischer greenline).
- Through donations from the proceeds of my shop I used to support the planting of trees. Starting in 2021, I make monthly donations to Greenpeace.